EARLY BIRD: $60 (Through 09/5)
REGULAR: $65 (Begins 09/06)
LATE: $70 (Begins 09/21)
New players get 50% off the "regular" base cost, with code NODANEWBIE. That's only $32.50 for an entire 10 weeks!
This is a fun & non-competitive league. High-skilled veteran teams are not allowed to form. We really want to emphasize the fun and social aspect of this league and want it to be more relaxed than intense. If you would like a challenge and/or plan on being competitive, please sign up for our competitive league.
See the bottom for more info on what a "veteran" or "veteran" team consists of. If you are new players to NODA, this does not apply to you.
League & Signup Info:
- Begins: 09/28/2017
- Ends: 12/07/2017
- Plays: Every Thursday for 10 weeks
- Game Times: 7:00 pm & 8:00 pm (9:00 pm as well, if enough teams)
*ask about becoming a part-time or full-time referee to get a big discount.
- Free Agents, Small Groups of Friends, & Full Teams are all allowed to register
- 12 vs 12 on the court
- Minimum 2 players of each gender must start a match
- 15 players allowed on a roster
- If needed, we may reduce the number of players on the court
- Minimum one (1) captain needed per team, and up to two (2) captains allowed
- High-skilled veteran teams are not allowed in this league
- High-skilled veterans are encouraged to sign up as free agents but may request other players to play with (subject to league review). 2 high-skilled players requesting each other will be disallowed.
What you get:
- 50-minute matches
- League Managers
- Tunes played during games
- Theme weeks
- Trophies and prizes for social champs and league champs
- Bar sponsor, with drink specials and bar games (bar sponsor listed below)
We consider a "veteran" as any player with 3+ seasons of experience. We understand there are many veterans that are more relaxed than intense and just want to play dodgeball with their friends, and we will likely still allow those players to play together; however, we want to avoid strong and/or "stacked" teams. League managers reserve the right to break up any groups that are deemed too strong. We encourage high-skilled veteran players to enter as free agents; however, you may "request" other veterans to play with, but it is subject to league manager review. Example of review: if 2 players are thought to possibly be top 10 players, then they will almost certainly be declined. Example 2: if two people that are dating just want to play together, most likely they will be approved.
Please bring forth any questions or concerns regarding the rules stated above as we do not want to deter anyone from signing up because they cannot play with their friend(s).
* NODA has a zero refund policy. We will not extend refunds, except under extreme circumstances. We are happy to transfer your registration to another player free of charge before the season starts. It is up to you to work out any monetary exchanges with players taking your spot.