Registration open until 2/18! Sign up before it's too late!
Early Bird: $49 (Early Bird registration ends 02/02)
Regular: $54 (Regular registration starts 02/03 and ends 02/08)
Late: No late fee, however, if you do not sign up by 02/09, you WILL NOT get a shirt. *You will still pay the full league cost.
New players get 50% off the "regular" base cost, with code NODANEWBIE. That's only $27.50 ($24.50 with early bird discount!) for an entire 10 weeks!
Playing in both leagues? Get $10 off your 2nd league with our Multi-League discount!
In school? Email us at email@example.com from your .edu email address with a valid school ID to get $10 off!
Haven't played with us in a while? Message us to get a code for $10 off!
**Only 1 discount code may be used.
This league will be more competitive than our other leagues, so please consider that when joining. Social league is our "non-competitive" league. Although, our competitive league is also "social" in nature. The main difference is that actual play is turned up a notch.
ALSO, this league is going to be our 2nd NODA Draft league! This means that rather than bringing in a full team to play, we will have captains that will draft players onto teams in an effort to change things up and hopefully get some balance in the teams. We are allowing people to sign up as pairs, but with certain restriction, please see those below.
- Begins: 02/20/2018
- Ends: 04/26/2018
- Plays: Every Tuesday for 10 weeks
- Game Times: 7:00 pm & 8:00 pm
*ask about becoming a part-time or full-time referee to get a big discount. Qualifying team captains also get big discounts.
- As I stated above, captains will draft players from everyone that has signed up.
- You may request to be placed on a team with one other player with the following restrictions:
- No 2 veterans will be allowed to sign up as a pair unless that pair is a male and a female.
- All other pairs are fair game: 2 non-veterans, or 1 non-veteran with a veteran.
- **We consider veterans any player that has played 3 or more seasons of dodgeball with NODA. (If you played 2 nights during the same season, such as Tuesdays and Thursdays, we consider this 2 seasons)
- If you are considered a veteran and really wish to play with another vet, you may put in a request to do so; however, this is simply a request and not a guarantee.
- 8 vs 8 on the court
- Minimum of 2 players of each gender must start a match
What you get:
- 50-minute matches
- League Managers
- Tunes played during games
- Theme weeks
- Trophies and prizes for social champs and league champs
- Bar sponsor, w/drink specials and bar games (bar sponsor listed below)
* NODA has a zero refund policy. We will not extend refunds, except under extreme circumstances. We are happy to transfer your registration to another player free of charge, before the season starts. It is up to you to work out any monetary exchanges with players taking your spot.