**This league has been delayed to April 6TH. We apologize for the inconvenience. If you are already registered, you are entitled to a full refund. Those that paid the late registration fee will get that back. It is delayed due to events out of our control, as the Kenner parks and rec have a last minute basketball program they are giving priority too. This will be our last season at Butch Duhe, and we will be searching for a new gym for the following season, in hopes of avoiding these unexpected delays again.
For info and questions not listed below, try our Facebook event page
League & Signup Info:
- Registration: 12/11/16, 10am - 03/12/17
- Begins: 04/06/17
- Ends: 06/08/2017 *subject to change
- Plays: Every Thursday for 10 weeks
- Game Times: 7pm & 8pm
- Cost: $79
- Early bird: -$5, ends 12/18/16
- Late reg: +$5, starts 03/02/17
- First-time NODA players: use code NODANEWBIE for a massive discount
*ask about becoming a part-time or full-time referee to get a big discount. Qualifying team captains also get big discounts.
- Free Agents, Small Groups of Friends, & Full Teams are all allowed to register
- FA's & Small Groups will be placed on teams
- 9 vs 9 on the court
- Maximum of 7 guys may play each game.
- Minimum of 2 girls must play each game
- Each girl under this number and your team is penalized 1 guy spot (Example: if you only have 1 girl to start a game, then you are penalized 1 guys' spot on the court, so you may only play a maximum of 6 guys).
- Maximum of 12 players on a roster (league management reserves the right to add up to an 11th player on your roster from the FA pool)
- Minimum one (1) captain needed per team, and up to two (2) captains allowed
What you get:
- 50-minute matches
- League Managers
- Tunes played during games
- Theme weeks
- Trophies and prizes for social champs and league champs
- Bar sponsor, w/drink specials and bar games (bar sponsor listed below)
- Substitute players (subs) must pay a $5 sub fee & sign the sub waiver each night they play, to be considered a legal sub
- Subs are those not on a roster
- Subs may only play if there is a player from the official roster not present
- Subs are not allowed in playoffs
- Replacement players are those that take over another players spot on an official roster
- Replacements must be approved, then sign up & pay the $5 replacement fee online
- Replacements are considered rostered players, so are eligible to participate in playoffs
- Flight Plays (formerly "suicides") are never allowed
- We do not tolerate bad attitudes, reckless play, cheating, not taking your own outs, bigotry, and/or threatening behavior. Any player(s) engaging in such behavior are subject to a wide array of penalties
* NODA has a zero refund policy. We will not extend refunds, except under extreme circumstances. We are happy to transfer your registration to another player free of charge, before the season starts. It is up to you to work out any monetary exchanges with players taking your spot.
Bar Sponsor: TBD
- Drink Specials TBD
- Food Specials TBD